Sunday, October 22 - Rest Day
New! Mobility of the Week
- Sit in bottom of a squat - 3x30 sec.
- Smash Glutes, Piriformis, Hamstrings, & Calves - 2 min each (both sides)
- Banded Hamstring Stretch - 15 each leg
- Banded Hip Grinders, 30 sec. each leg
- Banded Good Mornings, 15 reps
- Wall Angels, 3x10
- Smash Pecs & Mid-Back, 2 min each (both sides)
- Banded Front Rack Stretch, 30 sec. each arm
Monday, October 23 - FREE Mobility Class at 5:30PM w/ Dr. Chris!
Strength: Back Squat
WOD: 15 Minute AMRAP
- 9 Bar-Facing Burpees
- 12 Alternating Overhead Lunges (63/95)
- 15 Pull-Ups
Tuesday, October 24
Strength: Push Press
WOD: 12 Minute EMOM
- 15 KB Swings (35/55)
- 40 Double Unders
Strength - 7:30PM
- 1 RM Snatch - 3X1 @ 85
- Back Squat - 5-3-2-1-1-1@60-70-80-90-95-99-102
- Front Squat - 5-5-5@60-70-75
- Push-Ups - 1 Max [Unbroken] Effort in 2 Minutes
Wednesday, October 25
Strength/Skill Work: 3 Rounds (not for time)
- 5 Rope Ascents/Descents (view here)
- 200M Row or 400M Bike
HERO WOD: 20 Minute AMRAP
- 1 Rope Climb
- 5 Burpees
- 200M Run
*Scale for rope climbs today will be 10 ring rows per rope climb. Due to cooler temps, early morning classes can opt to row instead of run and still receive an RX for the workout.
Thursday, October 26
- Hollow Hold
- Arch Hold
*Rotate from hollow hold for 20 seconds, 10 sec. rest, to arch hold for 20 seconds, 10 sec. rest, for a total of 8 minutes.
WOD: Death By...
- Hang Snatch (63/95)
*Weight should be LIGHT! Once you are no longer able to complete the # of reps in a given minute, you will do 3 reps every minute until all classmates are done.
Strength - 7:30PM
- 1 RM Clean & Jerk - 3X1 @ 85
- Front Squat - 3-2-2-1-1-1-1@60-70-80-90-95-99-102
- Back Squat - 5-5-5@60-70-75
- Strict Pull-Up - 1 Max Effort in 2 minutes
Friday, October 27
Warm-Up: Movement Prep
WOD: 10 Rounds For Time
- 1 Squat Clean (163/225)
- 3 Handstand Push-Ups
- 5 Calorie Row or Bike
*30 minute time cap.
Saturday, October 28 - WEAR A COSTUME TODAY!!
Partner WOD: Buy-In + AMRAP in 28 Minutes for Total Rounds + Reps
- 150 Double Unders
...then AMRAP in remaining time...
- 30 MB Sit-Ups (14/20)
- 40 Box Step-Ups (20/24)
- 50 Wall Balls (14/20) (10/10)
- 60 MB Over the Shoulder Toss (14/20)